Tracy Sher, Founder/CEO & Instructor
- Founder/CEO of Pelvic Guru, LLC/Pelvic Global
- Owner and Clinical Director of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, LLC. Orlando, FL.
- Clinical physical therapy practice in pelvic health and orthopedics since 2000 (outpatient hospital and private practice).
- Specializes in complex pelvic pain, genital pain, sexual pain and dysfunction, pregnancy, and postpartum.
- International educator and speaker on pelvic pain, postpartum, and pelvic health integration and critical thinking courses
- Current faculty for Pelvic Global Academy. Former faculty for Herman and Wallace Pelvic Health Rehabilitation Institute for four years, teaching PF1 nationally.
- Sees complex patients from the Orlando area and around the world who seek out her expertise, critical thinking, and hands-on skills.
- B.A., Emory University, MPT, Northwestern University, DPT, College of St. Scholastica
- Former Board Member of International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS). Member of International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) and American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).
- Tracy Sher Courses (pelvicguruacademy.com)
Heather Edwards, PT, CSC, CSE (she/they) COO, Content Manager, Instructor
To check out Heather’s content on Pelvic Guru Academy, go to www.pelvicguruacademy.com/heather-edwards-courses.
Amy May, Courses Manager
As the Courses Manager for Pelvic Global, Amy works with instructors and experts to ensure that their top notch education content is available to the public via the Pelvic Global Academy platform. In addition to publishing the courses and webinars online, she also assists learners in the enrollment process and provides user support throughout their experience. Working with both the instructors and the students provides excellent insight into just how impactful this work really is, and Amy is grateful to be a part of it.
Amy graduated from UNC Wilmington with a degree in environmental science and has worked for environmental organizations across the country. In addition to being the course manager for Pelvic Global, she is also a naturalist, and enjoys working in these varying fields of public wellness. She lives in Burnsville, NC with her husband and 2 kitties, and is an avid gardener and certified herbalist.